Talent Development is currently offering virtual courses and will continue to follow CDC's guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Talent Development empowers and supports a diverse and inclusive workforce to achieve their potential and engage as champions of positive change for the future by investing in the talent at Virginia Tech with strategic, high-impact professional development programs.
Talent Development is committed to providing professional development opportunities to help employees claim their role to achieve the aspirations of the university by fostering a continuous learning culture where:
- New Supervisors are engaged in meaningful and relevant learning opportunities to understand what it means to be a leader at Virginia Tech and know how to get things done.
- A Professional Development Community organized with practitioners developing and delivering collaborative learning opportunities for faculty and staff to be more productive and engaged at work.
- Individual Contributors are supported with curated skill-building professional development content to make learning easier and more accessible.
Visit the pages below to learn more about our current programs:
- Fast Track for New Supervisors
- Online Learning via LinkedIn Learning
- On Topic Flyer
- Virtual Learning Center
The university offers other development opportunities as well for employees. Visit this page for more information.
Use the link below to access the PageUp Learning Management System (LMS) training.