Reporting Your Leave
Full-time employees are responsible for accurately tracking, recording, and reporting leave usage. Leave usage is submitted online through the Leave and Time Worked Reporting System.
Note: Part-time and wage employees use TimeClock Plus to record their time worked. TimeClock Plus is managed by the Payroll Department. Information, training, and guides on the system are available on the TimeClock Plus site. If you have questions about TimeClock Plus, contact the Payroll Team at email@example.com.
How Leave Reporting Works
Some departments designate a leave representative, responsible for entering leave data for a group of employees, while other departments rely on each individual to enter his/her own leave data. You should discuss the specific process in your area with your supervisor. Regardless of who enters the data, employees are responsible for confirming the accuracy of their leave report.
Leave Periods and Reporting
- Leave periods begin on the 10th of the month and go through the 9th of the following month.
- Leave reports are to be submitted between the 10th and 16th of each month.
- Staff are required to submit leave reports monthly by the deadline.
- Calendar-year faculty are required to submit leave reports during any leave period that leave is used and are to submit leave periods 6 and 12 for financial reporting purposes. We recommend that any faculty member who earns annual leave submits leave monthly.
- Department heads may require leave reports to be submitted monthly by all faculty.