Time, Location and Cost
- Three Sessions Available - February 12, 2019; March 14, 2019; and April 25, 2019
- All Workshops held 8:30 a.m. - noon, North End Center
- Workshop is free but space is limited. All no-shows will be charged a $35 maintenance fee. Click here for payment and cancellation information.
There is always plenty of work to be done, but there is limited time in which to accommodate all of the tasks and responsibilities we find ourselves having to perform. It is important to have a good set of strategies and approaches to manage our workload with effectiveness and efficiency. This workshop focuses on providing best practices for analyzing and planning work in order to optimize overall effectiveness.
- Learn methods to improve efficiency and effectiveness in managing time and tasks.
- Learn best practices for maximizing time while minimizing time-wasters.
- Learn and practice strategies for prioritization and delegation.
- Go to training.vt.edu.
- Select “View By Alpha”.
- Search for the course title and select.
- Select the date of the class you wish to attend and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your registration.
If, after registering for the course, you are unable to attend, review our payment and cancellation page for additional instructions.
If you are an individual with a disability and desire an accommodation, contact Human Resources or call 540-231-5100 during regular business hours at least 10 business days prior to the event. Additional advance notice may be required, depending on the type of program and the time necessary to secure the requested accommodation(s).