- The Dual Career Program offers assistance for spouses or partners of newly recruited faculty who have lived in the area for less than a year.
- When requested by a department head or dean, dual career resources are available for a spouses or partners.
- Email email@example.com
The program offers a variety of services, including:
- Assistance with identifying employment opportunities both inside and outside Virginia Tech in both the Roanoke and New River Valleys.
- Help identifying appropriate employers and job search strategies.
- Assistance with resumes, cover letters, and other documents.
- Career exploration.
- Job coaching.
- Mock interviews.
- Information on networking strategies and volunteer opportunities.
- Relocation and community information.
- Confidential assistance.
- Serving as your liaison and sending notes on your behalf to departments and companies.
The Dual Career Program team understands that every person requires different assistance and will work with each candidate to address his or her unique needs.