Health and Beauty
Employees and students receive 50 percent any course, up to a maximum discount of $50 when selecting more than one course. Online courses in Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED, first aid, basic life support, and blood borne pathogens training. Offer recertification in all these areas. All courses are developed by AHA-trained instructors and taught by a registered nurse. Use code STUDENT50 at checkout.
Enjoy a 5 percent discount on all products with free shipping from Gtech Fitness, a leading online supplier of fitness equipment, offering quality benches, racks and accessories. Use promo code vtech for free shipping and discount.
Enjoy a 15 percent discount off entire order of Hydrant products. Use the code VTECH15 at checkout.
Employees and students receive a 6 percent discount on fitness equipment, flooring, or any product available from Ironcompany.com. Use code VT6 in the coupon code field at checkout.
Employees recieve 15 percent off of consultations when they mention Virginia Tech at checkout.
Employees receive 10 percent off all online orders. Discount applies site-wide but all CliC, Maui Jim, Oakley and Ray-Ban products are excluded. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Discount expires June 30, 2019.
Receive a special gift when you schedule your appointment.
Singular Sleep provides employees a 10 percent discount on their home sleep test and all products in their online store. Used the code HOKIE when checking out.
The Commonwealth of Virginia offers Weight Watchers at special pricing to benefitted state employees, employees without Virginia Tech benefits, spouses and adult dependents.
Various Virginia fitness centers offer discounts to Virginia state employees. The discounts listed below are for Virginia Tech employees.
- Blacksburg Fit Body Bootcamp The cost for employees and students is $117/month. You must give a minimum of 30-day notice for cancellation.
- Carilion Wellness Employees and Students will receive a 20% discount on monthly dues ($28/month for individual and $40/month for household) and pay no initiation fee when joining the CRC (Blacksburg) location. The 4,800 square-foot facility offers month-to-month memberships and a variety of amenities including functional training, strength and cardio equipment, Fitness on Demand group exercise classes, personal training and more. Please bring Hokie Passport or proof of employment for the discount. To learn more, please contact the CRC (Blacksburg) location at 540-961-8923 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Curves for Women (Salem, Virginia) offers a zero joining fee. Show ID upon registration.
- Giles County Wellness Center offers a 10 percent discount on memberships.
- Lancerlot Sport Complex offers a $25 enrollment fee and $72.90 per month (for families) or 53.10 per month for individuals.
- The Weight Club offers corporate rates for Virginia Tech employees. For example, monthly rates paid via EFT are $39/individual, $56/couple and $72/family 3+. For more information about 6 months and year paid-in-advance memberships, contact the Weight Club at 540-951-2949. Alert attendant of Virginia Tech employment, show Hokie Passport in person.
- YMCA of Virginia’s Blue Ridge. Employees receive a waived joining fee and 10 percent discount on monthly membership at all YMCA of Virginia’s Blue Ridge locations. Please provide proof of employment with Hokie Passport or paystub. Students will receive a membership rate of $35/month at YMCA of Virginia’s Blue Ridge with the exception of the Rockbridge area YMCA where the fee will be $39/month. Students must provide proof of current school year enrollment as a full-time undergraduate or part-time/full-time graduate/medical student.